Sunday, March 13, 2011

STEPHANIE'S TURNING 60 BIRTHDAY BASH

Saturday Night I attended Stephanie's 60th Birthday Party.
I have known Stephanie for most of the 8 years I have lived in Arizona. Even though we don't see each other often, her friendship is something I treasure.
Jim and Stephanie
I met some new friends. Theresa ( I found out she is Hunter's 4th grade teacher) & Krista, both are authors, and very fun ladies.
And reconnected with Betsy, whom I met at a New Year's Eve Party at Shari's house several years ago.
It was a fun night.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Abney said...

Thanks for coming, Mary ~ you are the most faithful of friends and I'm so glad to count you among my dear friends. It was a FUN night. Glad you could share it and thanks for the pics. Take care!!

Stephanie Abney said...

Dang, we didn't have anyone take a picture with YOU and I together at the party. :(