Wednesday, May 25, 2011

VISITING WITH OLD FRIENDS

On Tuesday I ventured out to Maricopa, AZ to visit with Anna Anderson, who is visiting Frank for a few days.
I've known Anna for what seams like forever. It was wonderful to see her and visit about life, family and old friends.
I used to babysit Frank and his younger siblings when he was a bratty little kid, and later he was my sidekick for many trips into the projects to pick up and drop off a sister in our Ward on the way to Scouts. I would have never admitted it at the time, but I felt a little safer having him with me after dark in Great Brook Valley, I'm not sure even my Mother could have convinced me to go in there alone.
THANKS FOR THE VISIT, IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I just saw her on Saturday at stake conference!...