Saturday, May 12, 2012

LOST FRIENDS

Last week was a bad week, I lost 3 friends to death. At times like this I am glad for the knowledge that death isn't the end, but just a new beginning.
The darkness of death, however, can ever be dispelled by the light of revealed truth.
“I am the resurrection, and the life,” spoke the Master. “He that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
“And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.”1  From a talk by Thomas S Monson
This is Wanda (Stimson) Wittaker, we went to  High School together. I saw her at our class reunion last November. It was good to have a chance to reconnect.
l-r Betty Anne's husband, BettyAnne, me, Winslow & Wanda, back John
I've known Earl Randall since I was a little girl. He was a wonderful man, and loved everyone, and the gospel. I was able to visit with him in November while I was home for the reunion.
I was in High School or college before I met the Gamache family, when they were baptized. Ron Gamache was a very hardworking humble man. I also was able to go to see him in November.
I'm grateful to have had these people in my life and happy for the knowledge that they are having happy reunions with there loved ones that went before them.

No comments: