Sunday, September 16, 2012

DAY 1 OF THE TRIP THAT ALMOST DIDN'T HAPPEN

On Friday Morning September 7, I left my house around 4:30 AM, in the rental car my insurance provided, to meet Aunt Karen for our trip to Salt Lake City. We left her house to meet Shari in Payson so we could switch cars and continue on our trip, knowing we were meeting with a lot of opposition.  Aunt Karen was having gall bladder issues, Shari had a tooth pulled Thursday and I had an accident on the freeway on the way home from work Thursday afternoon. We decided to venture to Salt Lake City, with the idea that we were supposed to go, or Satan wouldn't be fighting so hard to keep us from going. We had a fairly uneventful trip to Salt Lake and were at our motel (the cement palace) by 9 PM.
I didn't take any pictures of the driving day. Lots of trip pictures are coming.

No comments: