2 months ago
Sunday, February 21, 2010
SECRET SISTERS BOOK LAUNCH CONTEST
With the help of her counselors Arlette and Tansy, Ida Mae soon learns that there's more to the situation than meets the eye. It's all in a day's work for the Relief Society.
The book will be launched on March 16th up at the Gateway Barnes and Noble, and to count down the days, we're going to have a little fun!
First of all, there's an awesome prize. The winner of my contest will receive:
A bag of lavender-scented potpourri
A white lace doily
A copy of "Secret Sisters," autographed to them
A $25.00 gift certificate to Amazon.com
And ... and ...
The chance to read the sequel before anyone else on earth, except for my editor and critique group
How amazing is that??
What do you have to do to be entered?
1. If you have a Facebook account, click here and friend Ida Mae. Value: One point
2. If you have a Blogger account, go here and follow Ida Mae. Value: One point
3. If you have a Twitter account, follow Ida Mae @IdaMaeBabbitt. Value: One point
4. Go to my website and sign up for my newsletter. Value: Two points Note: If you have trouble getting on to the newsletter page, e-mail me at tristipinkston AT gmail.com and I can add you on directly.
5. Send Ida Mae a question to be featured in her weekly "Ask Ida Mae" segment. She will answer any question from politics to religion to cooking. Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org Value: Two points
6. Blog, retweet, or post this contest on Facebook. Value: Two points each. Do all three - triple points.
7. Tell your friends about this awesome new series. Value: One point for each friend you tell.
Add up all your points and send them to me at email@example.com You will receive one entry per point. The more things you do on the above list, the more chances you have to win! The winner will be drawn the night before the launch party, so set your sights on March 15th. If the winner happens to come to the launch party, I will bring the prize to the event, have my picture taken with you, and I'll post that picture on my blog and Facebook accounts.