Sunday, March 7, 2010

SATURDAY IS A SPECIAL DAY

Saturday is a special day.
It’s the day we get ready for Sunday:

We clean the house, and we shop at the store,
So we won’t have to work until Monday.

Saturday is a busy day. I somedays wish I could just curl up on the couch with a good book and not have to go do the errands I don't get done after work.
This week was no exception. It was my get the work (shopping) done day.
My day started with a trip here:
to pick up a new right contact lens. I lost my spare last week.
On the way home I stopped at Sprouts
THey have really good chocolate, chocolate chip muffins, and bulk chocolate covered stuff.
After a trip home to pop my new lens in it was time for a run out to Glendale to Deseret Book.
I went in hopes of getting a couple of books by favorite authors that were released last week. I forgot to allow for shipping time. Darn I'll have to go back again.
I did get a good deal on another book I want to read, and a pan of Lion House Orange Glazed Rolls.
The next stop was Fry's for much hated Grocery Shopping.
Then home until I remembered:
I hadn't gone to Hobby Lobby. So off I went.
I was able to find Lime Green & Black yarn for a Steering Wheel Hot Pad I need to make.
On the way home I stopped for Icy Lemonade at QT

I was ready for a nap by the time I was finished.

No comments: