Wednesday, August 31, 2011

BOOK SIGNING IN LAYTON, UTAH

Saturday afternoon I headed up to Layton, to the Barnes & Noble, where they were having an Author Extravaganza. I didn't get pictures of all of the authors, Nancy Campbell Allen was not at the table when I was there.
Jewel Adams is the author of The Legacy , The Wishing Hour and several other awesome books.
Julie Coulter Bellon, writes International intrigue, her latest book is Ribbon of Darkness.
Marie Higgins, her latest book Hearts Through Time is a paranormal romance (Not as scary as it sounds). I am looking forward to reading more of Marie's books.
Abel Keogh, I haven't read any of his books yet, but The Third is on my too be read list on Kindle. And Joy Spraycar I haven't read any of her books yet.
K.R. Bailey
It was fun to see Julie & Jewel again and to meet Marie & Abel.
Have I mentioned lately how much I love book signings and meeting authors?

No comments: