Saturday, December 3, 2011

35th CLASS REUNION

.On Saturday, Nov 26 members of the class of 76 from Algonquin Regional High School gathered at Indian Meadows Country Club, in Westborough, MA for our 35 year reunion.
There were about 70 classmates there. Thank goodness for name tags, Everyone had changed a lot, as one would expect.
It was good to see old class mates again, especially Betty Anne, we were practically joined at the hip in High School.
We had a 50/50 raffle for the benefit of our class funds and the Northborough Food Pantry. After our dinner of Salad, ham. prime rib and cake we had a drawing for the money. There were also center pieces that were raffled off. This is the one I won. I had to take it apart to ship the old record albums home.
Cathy, me, Betty Anne & Wanda
some of the pictures taken with my camera came out blurry, but I decided to use the best of them.
All of the class members in attendance.
Every class member had a card with our senior pictures on them to take home.
It was a fun night, and I am grateful to Pam Dietz for planning such a fun evening.
I borrowed a couple of the pictures from the 1976arhs facebook page.

No comments: