Sunday, December 4, 2011

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 27

Sunday Morning I headed through the fog, with directions in hand for church. I attended church in the building on Chester St for most of my life, until 1985. With the new freeway, I managed to get lost (thank goodness for a good navigation app on my phone) and was late arriving.
Lisa and Al Andre and their son Scott joined me at the Worcester II Ward meetings, this Morning. I saw some old friends from when I was in the Worcester Ward. One big surprise was seeing my old childhood friend Linda. I didn't get a picture.
I visited Worcester 1 for a few minutes, to be able to participate in the sacrament, and as I was leaving saw my old neighbor Rick.
I went with Lisa and Al out to visit Brother Gamache, who is in a rehab center. He seemed happy to see us, but it was hard to hear him.
From the rehab, we went to visit Brother and Sister Randall, who have just moved back to MA. We had a nice visit.
Mary Randall
Earl Randall
Scott, Lisa and Al Andre
THANKS ANDREs FOR GIVING UP SLEEP TO SPEND THE DAY WITH ME!

No comments: