Thursday, November 19, 2009

BOOK SIGNING JOSI KILPACK & JULIE WRIGHT

Tuesday after work I made a trek into Mesa, to Seagull Book.
The reason for this trip was to attend a book signing.
Josi Kilpack & Julie Wright included Arizona in their 2009 Book Tour.

Josi Kilpack, Me & Julie Wright
It was a fun evening, visiting with 2 authors, whose books I've read for so many years.

Julie's sister in law sent her a cookie bouquet to her at Mesa Seagull. ( I borrowed this picture from Josi's blog)

Front: Me, Josi Kilpack, Julie Wright
Behind me: Peggy- the store manager and the store employees
Julie shared a cookie with each of the store employees and me. We posed for a picture, before some people ate their cookies.

I saved mine until after supper. It was actually enough cookie that it could have been dinner, but it was very good.
To learn more about Josi Kilpack's books CLICK HERE
To learn more about Julie Wright's booksCLICK HERE
If you ever have the opportunity to attend a book signing for these ladies, jump at the chance, you won't regret it.

1 comment:

Josi said...

It was great to meet you in person, Mary. Thanks for the wonderful support.