They are still a tradition.
• 1 package Parker House Roll, thawed or 1-1/2 loaves
frozen bread dough, cut into 24 equal pieces
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix (regular, not instant) (the butterscotch is wonderful)) or 3 3/4 vanilla pudding mix (regular, not instant)) mix
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Grease a Bundt cake tube pan.
2. Srinkle 1/2 cup brown sugar in the bottom of pan.
3. Top evenly with 1/4 cup melted butter.
4. In bowl, combine the remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar with the dry pudding mix and cinnamon. 5. With lightly floured hands (I did not bother), dip each piece of dough in the remaining butter and roll in sugar and pudding mix.
6. Layer evenly in prepared pan.
7. Let rise until double in size or until dough reaches just under top rim of pan.
8. Bake in a 350F preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
9. Turn out of pan immediately and serve warm.