Thursday, October 23, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged by my cousin Cindy so here goes.

The rules of the tag are as follows:
1.Post the rules on your blog.
2.Write six random things about yourself.
3.Tag six people at the end of your post.
4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along.

1. I only sleep 4 hours a night. Now matter what time I go to bed I am wide awake in 4 hours (5 if I'm really tired).

2. I love LDS Fiction, and usually buy new books as soon as I can after they are published. Right now I have enough books waiting to be read that if all of my favorite authors stopped writing I could still read for an extended period of time, but please don't stop writing, I'll catch up someday.

3. I eat Pop tarts on the way to work every morning while I drive to work. I only like traditional breakfast foods like Bacon & Eggs in the evening for supper.

4. I don't like attending Relief Society. I never have. The aversion to RS comes from when I was a teen in Worcester Ward. Fortunately I have worked in Primary most of the time since my 12th birthday. I was called to the Nursery for the 1st time right after my 12th birthday and except for the times I was in Student wards in Utah, I have had Primary callings. I still do my Visiting Teaching.

5. I have a mental block against Math especially Algebra and Geometry. I can balance my checkbook, but anything more than that....... I'm pretty sure I got mercy passing grades so I could get out of High School.
One of my assignments at USU was to tutor a boy in Math----talk about Irony.

6. I hate doing anything that makes my hands dirty, and yes I do know they wash, but I just can't handle anything on them, and I can't work in gloves. I don't paint or garden for that reason.

If you are on my blog list or you stop by and read this consider yourself tagged. Have fun with it.

No comments: