Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm All Ready to Go.

My vacation officially started at 3 PM today when I got off work.
I left work, went to the Post Office to pick up our mail to Walgreen's to pick up a few last minute items and the gas station to fill the Altima. I paid $3.31 a gallon, I have a feeling I won't see that again until I get back.
I have pictures loaded into folders to take, some of Richard's & Tom's kids to show off to family and friends. Some of old friends from the Worcester Ward back to 1972. They brought back a lot of tender feelings and memories and made me just a little homesick for the good times we had in Worcester.
I am mostly packed and will be loading the car shortly, so I don't have much to do in the morning.
My wonderful Visiting Teacher Karen Wicke volunteered to take my place in Nursery. She visited for the 1st part of last weeks Nursery to meet the children and see what we do. Karen will have a great time in Nursery and the children will love having her there. I will miss being there, but I look forward to seeing friends in my old Ward in Salt Lake City.
It will be a busy weekend, And I am looking forward to seeing family and old friends. I will post pictures as each event happens, and I plan to take lots of pictures.
I hope to leave by 0 dark 30 in the morning, approximately the same time I leave for work in the mornings.
See you tomorrow night.

No comments: