Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beautiful Paintings from the Hurricane Museum

At the Hurricane Pioneer Museum they have beautiful paintings lining one wall. I would like to share them. In the picture of Christ and the lambs, his eyes seem to follow you all around the room.


Luke 18: 16

16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
 

 
Mark 10: 14

14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
 

 
John 10: 11, 14 , 16

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
 

 
JS-H 1: 49

49 The first thing that I can recollect was a voice speaking unto me, calling me by name. I looked up, and beheld the same messenger standing over my head, surrounded by light as before. He then again related unto me all that he had related to me the previous night, and commanded me to go to my afather and tell him of the vision and commandments which I had received.